Everything you need to know about using MailerLite to grow your list from scratch
Do you want to start an email list or newsletter but have no idea where to start?
Are you a blogger on a budget and would like to steer clear of expensive tools?
Have you recently signed up for MailerLite but can’t figure out how to piece it all together?
Do you want to send out PDFs and welcome emails automatically?
Do you want to create free mini challenges or courses for your readers?
Are you baffled by opt-in forms, landing pages, or popups?
Does the tech side of it all make you want to pull your hair out?
Then you will love Mailerlite Demystified!
- The 2 things you need before you launch your list
- ALL the email marketing lingo explained on one cheat sheet
- The 2 biggest mistakes newbies make (and what to do instead)
- 4 Research strategies for nailing a freebie idea your audience will love and want to sign up for
- How to create PDF freebies using all free tools
- Step-by-step tutorials to simplify alllll the tech stuff
- How to send PDFs and other freebies to new subscribers automatically
- How to set up a welcome series or an email course
- How to email your list (+10 ideas you can send them)
- One trick that can help keep your emails out of the spam folder
- How to organize and get to know your list using link triggers
- New freebie checklist
- How to create beautiful freebie mockups (without Photoshop) to market your freebies
- Growth strategies to grow your subscribers from 0-100+
- 10 Things you can send your list
"First, I want to say this course is REALLY good!
Well thought out with a logical structure.
Full of solid, practical instructions, covering WAY more than just MailerLite.
I learned several new things, and found clarification on several things I had JUST discovered (after using MailerLite for 8 months!) I now have my site authenticated, and have some actionable simple goals and projects that will make everything cleaner and convert into a productive list!"
- Aryn, arynthelibraryan.com
I'm a stay-at-home mom of 2 little boys, blogger at Lemons & Lattes, and "techie" virtual assistant. I love helping other moms start + grow blogs they love.